Proserpine Tourist Park
Proserpine is located 263km south of Townsville, 126km North of Mackay and only a short 20-minute drive to Airlie Beach or Lake Proserpine, which makes it a popular destination with visitors.
Proserpine Tourist park is the only caravan park in Proserpine and is situated in a nice quiet location off the highway. Perfectly placed next to the free Proserpine Swimming Pool and Water Park, the Tourist Park has powered and unpowered shady sites available for caravans, as well as a spacious camping area.
The park is a short 15-minute walk to the business centre and is located next to the Bowls Club, Tennis Courts, Showgrounds, Golf Club, Water Park and Swimming Pool.
Our facilities include:
- BBQ facilties
- Two communal kitchens
- Communal TV
- Coin operated laundry
- Amenities with disability access
Nearby you will find:
- Free swimming pool
- Free water park
- Tennis Courts
- Golf Course
- Bowls Club
- and more!
- 56 powered sites
- 16 unpowered sites
- 1 cabin
- Peak season: 1 June to 30 September
- Off peak season: 1 October to 31 May
Description Stay Peak Off-Peak Powered Sites per night $42.00 $34.00 per week $239.00 $192.00 Unpowered Sites per night $34.00 $29.00 per week $192.00 $165.00 Cabin per night $125.00 $112.00 per week $742.00 $653.00
Please note that prices displayed are inclusive of GST and are valid until 1 July each year and are subject to change.
Give us a call to arrange your stay!
79-83 Anzac Road
Proserpine, Queensland, 4800
Phone: (07) 4945 0490
Thanks for choosing to stay with us! Our friendly Park Managers are here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The Park Rules ensure your stay is safe and comfortable and your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
The office is open from 8.00am to 6.00pm
Arrival and Departure
- Check In – after 11.00am
- Check Out – 10.00am
Late check in (after 6:00pm) must be made by prior arrangement.
- Only one (1) tent or one (1) caravan/ motor home/ boat is permitted per site.
- Guests must keep their site clean and tidy and must ensure their belongings are retained within their allocated site.
- Trenches must not be dug on or around sites.
- No open fires or generators are permitted.
Vehicles / Speed Limit
- Vehicles must be driven at 8km/h (walking pace) or slower.
- Vehicles must not be parked on roadways.
- All vehicles, boats or trailers must be registered.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and rollerblades and alike are permitted, but it is mandatory that safety equipment is worn at all times and equipment can only be used between the hours of 8.30am and dusk and not exceed walking pace.
- Guests must secure items of value on or about their tent, caravan or cabin during the length of their stay.
- Where applicable, a twenty dollar ($20.00) cash deposit is required for a security card. The security card deposit will be refunded upon return of the security card.
Use of caravan park facilities
- Guests must use the provided facilities for its proper purpose.
- Guests and visitors must vacate all communal areas by 10.00pm
- Parents or guardians are responsible for their children’s behaviour.
- Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times, particularly in the amenities areas.
- Dogs/pets are permitted in the caravan park, some restrictions apply.
- Pets are not to be left unattended and owners must ensure pets are restrained at all times while in the park.
- Pet owners are to use doggy bags.
- For health and safety reasons, pets are not permitted in communal areas such as BBQ’s and camp kitchens.
- Guests are welcome to invite visitors to the caravan park during the hours of 8:00am and 10.00pm.
- the guest is responsible for the actions of their visitors, and the guest will be liable for any damage caused by their visitor/s.
The Park Manager may evict an unruly or disruptive visitor from the caravan park.
Noise, Nuisance and Illegal Activity
- At all times, noise must be kept to a minimum and guests must not cause a nuisance to other caravan park guests.
- Illegal substance use, illegal activity, excessive use of alcohol, disruptive behaviour, lewd behaviour and acts of violence/ abuse within the caravan park will be reported to the police.
- All park buildings and areas within five (5) metres of doorways or designated eating areas are smoke-free zones.
- Guests and their visitors must comply with the applicable Queensland Government Smoking Laws in place at all times.
Refuse and Waste
- Guests must bag and/or wrap their garbage before placing in the provided rubbish bins.
- Recycling bins are to be used for designated recyclables only.
- We have trees in our park that drop branches and debris. Park managers monitor this on a regular basis and take action as required.
- Guests accept that there is a possibility of injury or damage as a result of falling branches.
Evacuations and Emergencies
- In case of fire or other emergency, guests must follow evacuation procedures and make their way to the evacuation assembly point.
- In the event of an evacuation due to cyclonic conditions, all guests are required to leave the park, with no exceptions.
Indemnity, release and other conditions of stay
- Guests agree to indemnify the Council, its servants and agents, and to keep them indemnified, against all actions, claims, demands, loss, damage, injury, costs and expenses arising from, or in any way connected with, negligence or breach of these caravan park rules and regulations by guests or their visitors.
- Guests agree to release the Council, its servants and agents to the full extent permitted by law from all actions, claims and demands of any kind for, or resulting from any loss or damage suffered by, or the death of, or injury to, anyone in any way as a result of negligence or breach of these caravan park rules and regulations by guests or their visitors.
- Guests accept all responsibility and acknowledge neither the Council nor its servants or agents can be held liable in anyway whatsoever, for any damage or theft to property belonging to guests or their visitors, including as a result of power supply being connected or disconnected to guests' caravans/ motor homes/ tents.
- The indemnity and release referred to in these caravan park rules survive the termination or expiration of the guests' stay.
Compliance with Caravan Park rules and regulations
- Failure to comply with the caravan park rules and regulations and/ or Park Manager's directions will result in termination of the booking without refund, and immediate eviction from the caravan park.