Online Planning Services

Online Mapping Flood/Storm Tide Report Property Report Track my DA

Online Mapping

We provide free online mapping tools which allows users to view property and land information, property zones and planning scheme overlays, and emergency evacuation mapping information.

Online mapping system

Planning and Investor Portal

The three tools that make up the Portal seek to enhance understanding of the Planning Scheme, by informing how planning constraints affect an individual block, informing development potential and providing easy to use research tools, which help identify suitable parcels of land for new development. 

  • Property report – defines planning zones, planning constraints and general property information for a property; 
  • Flood/Storm tide report – defines flood and storm tide information for a property;
  • Investor portal – ideal for an investor with an idea in mind but unsure of where and how to do it. The tool facilitates searches by proposed land use and identifies suitably zoned land for sale or rent within the search area. A report can then be generated identifying the level of planning assessment required for a selected land use within a selected planning zone, the applicable assessment criteria, any hazard or constraints affecting the land and general property information.

Planning Scheme Major Amendment Mapping Reports

The Planning Scheme Major Amendment proposes various mapping amendments to zones and overlays. Please view mapping online or utilise the below reports to understand how the Planning Scheme Major Amendment mapping influences you.

Track my DA

Development Application Tracking (DA Tracking) is a free service providing fast, convenient access to DA status and information, start to finish, 24/7.

You can search DA Tracking using a variety of categories, including street address, legal description, date range or DA number.

Track my DA system

Online DA Lodgement

The Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning (DSDMIP) provides an online lodgement system (MyDAS2) for Planning Applications. You are able to lodge, track and update your applications made to the State using this website. You can also prepare an application for a Development Permit using this site for emailing to Council, where the State is not a referral agency for your application. Should you wish to lodge your electronic application prepared via MyDAS2 with us, you will need to contact us directly to make payment of any application fees.

This site can be accessed here (please note that you will be redirected to the Department's website).